Allied Health Professionals
St Giles is now recruiting for multiple Allied Health Professionals across all disciplines to join our Northern Tasmanian Team. If you are looking for part-time or full-time ongoing work, we would love to hear from you.
St Giles is a proudly Tasmanian owned not for profit organisation that has been serving the community for over 85 years.
We have a dedicated team of Allied health professionals including Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Early Intervention Specialists, Psychologists and Allied Heath Assistants Who work collaboratively together to provide contemporary therapy services across Tasmania.
Our Launceston Allied Health Office has been fully renovated with specifically designed inside and outside therapy rooms and an onsite Practice Administration Team that work hard to make sure your day to day is organised, so you are just able to do what you do best.
What we need from you?
- A Tertiary Qualification in a relevant Allied Health discipline (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Exercise Physiology or Speech Therapy)
- Current Professional Registration
- Drivers Licence
- National Police Check
- Working with Vulnerable Persons check (child- related activity and NDIS Screening Tool)
What we can do for you
- Competitive salary: Salary packaging and use of company vehicle when required
- Admin support: NDIS paperwork and scheduling
- Great team: Work with a team of highly experienced professionals in a variety of settings
- Kind and Friendly working culture
- Development & Supervision: Ongoing professional development with funding for external courses, plus ongoing supervision/mentoring
To apply please following this link to our TechOne recruitment portal.