Coronavirus and StGiles Services
This article is to update you on what StGiles is doing to look after our clients and participants as we enter the flu season and as Coronavirus numbers increase.
- StGiles is following current Government guidelines with regard to reducing the spread of infection.
- We have formed a response team who meet each morning to consider the latest advice provided by the Commonwealth and State Governments and the National Disability Insurance Agency.
- We are ensuring staff are fully aware of good hygiene practices and have increased the frequency of routine cleaning to ensure our facilities are a safe place for customers, staff and visitors.
- We have postponed or cancelled all non-essential staff training, workshops, conferences and travel.
- We are monitoring all staff travel and are following the advice of the Commonwealth Government including self-isolation if required.
Most StGiles services are continuing as normal with a small number of events and group activities undergoing some changes.
We have communicated directly with customers and participants impacted by these changes.
Please do continue to attend your appointments unless you have reason to self-isolate or suspect you may have been exposed to Coronavirus.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns at this time and we will continue to update you over the coming weeks via email, our Facebook page and at your appointments.
About our Toy Library – Launceston and Hobart
Toy Library is closed until further notice.
Toys can be returned to StGiles reception desks at Amy Road or Gant Street, or stay on loan until Toy Library re-opens.