Primary School Aged
From handwriting skills to helping children overcome anxiety, StGiles specialist allied health therapy and lifestyle support teams are trusted and experienced.
Public or privately funded.
Full NDIS program co-ordination is available.
Services StGiles can assist with for Primary School Aged:
- Occupational therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Behaviour Support
- Autism Assessment
- Autism Services
- Assistive Technology
- Mobility Support
- Seating, Equipment Modification Assessment Team (SEMAT)
- Participate Assistive Technologies (PAT)
- Leisure & Inclusion
- Development Assessment Team (DAT)
- Better Start for Children with a Disability
- Helping Children with Autism
See the ability within.