StGiles as your Disability Service Provider
The NDIS funds supports that help a participant to reach their goals, objectives and aspirations in areas such as education, employment, social participation, independence, living arrangements and health and well-being.
We offer a wide range of Disability Support Services for both adults and children living with disability. Our services are extensive and can be tailored to meet your individual needs. They can be delivered individually or as a package and can change as your needs evolve.
Discuss the support services StGiles can provide through the NDIS.
Supports which StGiles can provide include:
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports
- Assistance to access and maintain employment
- Assistance to integrate into school or other educational program
- Assistance with daily life tasks
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Assistive technology specialist assessment, set up and training
- Behaviour support
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Early intervention supports for early childhood
- Household tasks
- Management of funding for supports in a participant's plan
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Physical wellbeing activities
- Specialised assessment of skills, abilities and needs
- Therapeutic supports
- Training for independence in travel and transport
- Specialist assessment, prescription, fabrication, modification, repairs and maintenance of a range of specialist and customised seating and mobility equipment
- Accommodation and respite options