Key Worker – Allied Health
St Giles is a proudly Tasmania run not for profit organisation that has been serving the community for over 85 years. Our teams are dedicated to providing the very best service across the state.
We are currently on the hunt for a Key Worker who will work closely with children and their families to be their single point of contact with services provided by St Giles.
This is a fabulous opportunity to not only join the St Giles Allied Health team but the opportunity to build trusting and collaborative relationships with Tasmanian families and other service providers.
As a key worker you will:
- Be the single point of contact for your families.
- Support children to achieve their developmental goals.
- Work with families to decide which goals are important to their child.
- Help families navigate services provided at St Giles and within the community.
- Build families confidence and skills to promote their child’s development.
- Work collaboratively within a transdisciplinary team to support the families and children’s goals.
What we need from you
- A Tertiary Qualification in a relevant Allied Health discipline (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Exercise Physiology or Speech Therapy)
- Current Professional Registration
- Drivers Licence
- National Police Check
- Working with Vulnerable Persons check (child- related activity and NDIS Screening Tool)
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary: Salary packaging and use of company vehicle when required.
- Admin support: NDIS paperwork and scheduling
- Great team: Work with a team of highly experienced professionals in a variety of settings
- Kind and Friendly working culture
- Development & Supervision: Ongoing professional development with funding for external courses, plus ongoing supervision/mentoring
How to Apply
Please apply through our TechOne portal using this link
We require all applications to include the following:
- Cover Letter
- Additional documentation addressing the selection criteria (approximately 2 pages)
Application close Monday 15 January 2024 at 5pm.