Disability Support Workers – Statewide
St Giles is a leader in Tasmania’s disability landscape. Our teams are Collaborative, Intentional, Accountable, Uncomplicated and Optimistic.
We are looking for driven and optimistic Disability Support Workers to join our team.
As a Disability Support Worker, you will be part of the dedicated Support Services team. You will play a key role in making a meaningful difference in the lives a people living with a disability.
Your Expertise & Responsibilities
In this role you will provide our participants with high quality supports which are tailored to suit their individual needs.
Your Role will include:
- Implementing participant skills and activities programmes under limited supervision either individually or as part of a team
- Assisting in the development or implementation of participant care plans
- Supervising or providing a wide range of personal care services to participants under limited supervision either individually or as part of a team
- Providing transport for participants as required
- Enhance Participants’ quality of life and ensure their general health and wellbeing.
To view the full range of tasks, level of responsibility and selection criteria, please refer to the Position Description.
We require a current driver license, National Police Check, Working with Vulnerable Persons Card (With the NDIS Screening tool added).
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary & salary packaging.
- A highly supportive culture & team environment.
- The opportunity to build your career with a successful established & trusted Organisation.
- Employee Assistance Program benefit for you & your family.
How to apply
- Please email your application to email@example.com
- We require all applications to include the following:
- Cover letter
- Additional documentation addressing the Selection Criteria (approximately 2 pages)
Enquiries to Jasmine Johns 03 6345 7399
Applications must be submitted by 9am, Monday, 31 October 2022