NDIS Participant information sessions
The NDIS is hosting participant engagement activities to test their new systems and processes in Tasmania.
Information sessions will be hosted in person and online for Tasmanian NDIS participants, people with a disability approaching the scheme, families and carers over the coming weeks.
The sessions will provide an opportunity where people can ‘drop in’ to learn about the test, see demonstrations of the new participant portal, engage in one on one conversations, provide feedback, and ask questions.
- Wednesday 23 November, 11am-2pm Launceston (Launceston Conference Centre, 50 Glen Dhu Street, South Launceston) Testing NDIS Improvements Launceston Open House Session
- Thursday 24 November, 11am – 2pm, Devonport (The Don Centre, 100 Don Rd, Devonport) Testing NDIS Improvements Devonport Open house session
To register for an Online virtual information events, please click the Eventbrite link and choose from the following dates and times:
- Tuesday 29 November, 10am-12pm
- Thursday 1 December, 6pm-8pm
- Tuesday 6 December, 3pm-5pm