Allied Health Professionals
Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists, Exercise Physiologists and Physiotherapists. Are you an looking for the next step on your career pathway?
St Giles is a leader in Tasmania’s disability landscape. Our teams are Collaborative, Intentional, Accountable, Uncomplicated and Optimistic.
Applications are currently open for Allied Health professionals to join our teams in both the North and South of the state.
For 80 years St.Giles has been a recognised leader in helping Tasmanians live to their full potential. We deliver a comprehensive range of services, specialising in children, people with complex support needs, and their families.
You would be part of our multidisciplinary Allied Health team, where you can utilise your skill set to offer a high quality, innovative and evidence-based practice to our participants.
Are we the right fit?
- Competitive salary: Salary packaging and use of company vehicle when required
- Admin support: NDIS paperwork and scheduling
- Great team: Work with a team of highly experienced professionals in a variety of settings
- Development & Supervision: Ongoing professional development with funding for external courses and in-house training, plus ongoing supervision/mentoring
- Flexibility and family friendly – flexible hours and family friendly working arrangements
- A Tertiary Qualification in a relevant Allied Health discipline (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Exercise Physiology or Speech Therapy)
- Drivers Licence
- National Police Check and a Working with Vulnerable Persons check (child- related activity)
Enquires to Jasmine Johns on 03 6345 7333 or firstname.lastname@example.org