Customer Service Officer – Launceston
St Giles is a leader in Tasmania’s disability landscape. Our teams are Collaborative, Intentional, Accountable, Uncomplicated and Optimistic.
We are offering a full-time position as a key member of the Customer Service Team.
You will play a key role in liaising with our participants and staff and be responsible for providing customer service and administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the reception area.
As a full-time Customer Service Officer, you will be part of a dedicated team, supporting one another to make a meaningful difference in the lives of the people we serve.
Your Expertise & Responsibilities
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, Customer Service Representative who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
You will also have a track record of working collaboratively, with exceptional administration and record keeping experience, ideally in the health or disability sector. Enthusiastic and empathetic, with strong customer service and interpersonal skills. Other key attributes are attention to detail, completing tasks in a timely manner, excellent organisation skills and intermediate experience using Microsoft’s Office suite and software packages.
To view the full range of tasks, levels of responsibility and selection criteria, please refer to the Position Description
We require a current drivers licence, National Police Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check and a Working with Vulnerable People Check (child-related activity). Current COVID-19 Vaccination is also required.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary & salary packaging.
- A highly supportive culture & team environment.
- The opportunity to build your career with a successful established & trusted Organisation.
- Employee Assistance Program benefit for you & your family.
How to Apply
- Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We require all applications to include the following:
- Cover letter
- Additional documentation addressing the Selection Criteria (approximately 2 pages)
Enquiries to Jasmine Johns 03 6345 7399.
Applications must be submitted by 9am, Monday 31 January 2022.