Summer Intensive: Aquatic Therapy
For children and teens with goals related to swimming.
St Giles and the Hobart Aquatic Centre Learn to Swim School are together offering a range of intensive aquatic therapy programs over summer.
These are suitable for children with goals such as:
• Becoming confident in the water
• Learning to self-propel
• Developing swimming strokes
What’s On Offer
• 1:1 session with allied health assistants
• Small group sessions with an allied health assistant from St Giles and a Learn to Swim Instructor from Hobart Aquatic Centre.
• Squad sessions with a physiotherapist (from St Giles) and a Learn to Swim Instructor (from Hobart Aquatic Centre)
How to Book:
Contact St Giles by 15th December to reserve your spot (participants who have not completed aquatic therapy with St Giles before may require a land session with an aquatic therapist).
When: Monday and Wednesdays from 17th January – 2nd February, total of 5 sessions
Session times: 7:30-9:45am
Location: Hobart Aquatic Centre,
RSVP: 15th December
Contact: Lizzy Barnes-Keoghan