General Manager- Corporate Services
KEY LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Happy New Year to all Finance Leaders! The 19/20 Financial Year is gone, and 20/21 is underway – what a perfect time to consider a change of scenery!
St Giles think the timing is right to tackle our number one New Year’s Resolution for 20/21 – to find ourselves an outstanding Executive Manager of Corporate Services.
If your new financial year’s resolution is to seek a change of environment in which to apply your excellent business, financial and general management skills then St Giles might be just the opportunity you’re looking for!
St Giles is a community based not-for-profit business, recognised as a leader in helping Tasmanian’s live to their full potential. For over 80 years we’ve been delivering a comprehensive range of specialist health and disability services to individuals and families.
At St Giles we are bold, brave and courageous. We see possibilities where others may not. We stand up for the things that matter and stand together as a team. When you are part of the St Giles team, you are working with others to make a difference, pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, and encouraging people to think differently about disability.
We currently have a rare opportunity for an experienced executive who shares our passion and values to join a team of like-minded executives. Oversee our corporate support services including finance, administration, information technology and asset management.
- Work as part of our senior leadership team
- Play a role in creating community impact through disability support and allied health services
- Attractive package negotiated commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Opportunity for salary packaging
A replacement for our retiring Chief Financial Officer, and reporting to the Chief Executive, you will manage, mentor and develop a team of corporate services professionals. You will assist the business in developing new revenue streams and improving those from existing services by offering high level analysis and strategic financial input. You will also lead the integration and continuous improvements of Corporate Services into a cohesive team providing outstanding support to the disability and allied health services and employees of the organisation.
The boxes you’ll need to tick:
- Demonstrated general management skills and experience that support the delivery of an excellent administration, finance, information technology and asset management service response.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and develop others and work in a team environment.
- Highly developed time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work standards.
- Self-motivated and performance driven.
- Strong data analysis, financial reporting and business case preparation capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience in finance and/or business management.
Applications Close 14th August 2020