Customer Services Officer – Launceston
St.Giles are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, highly organized team player who thrives on working in a diversified fast paced, multi-faceted environment to join our Customer Services team.
St.Giles is a state-wide organisation operating disability therapy and support services across Tasmania. We aim to make a real difference in the lives of the people we support, and we are passionate about supporting children and adults who live with disability.
The Customer Services Officer will play a critical role within the Customer Services team to ensure the smooth operation and delivery of services. The function of this position is to provide administration, reception, client record support, and assistance to therapy and support operations in the provision of high-quality services to clients of St Giles.
The position: Customer Services Officer, Full Time (1.0 FTE), based in Launceston, Tasmania.
To view the full range of tasks, levels of responsibility and job requirements, please refer to the Position Description.
You will need experience and/or qualifications in:
- Minimum 1 year experience in an administrative role in the health or disability sector is essential
- Highly developed computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, Power Point applications and other applications.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective time management skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and exercise judgement and discretion
- Knowledge of the NDIS
You must have a current driver licence, National Police Check, and a Working with Vulnerable Persons check (child- related activity).
We offer excellent facilities and resources, salary packaging and professional support and development.
Click here to view the position description. All applications must respond to the key selection criteria and include a cover letter & CV, please then forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries to Sharon Hammond 6238 1888 or Applications must be submitted by 8am, Monday, 26 July 2021