Full or Permanent Part Time RN/EN (Launceston or Hobart)
Are you the one? Can you replace Nurse Neville, who had a passion for hot chips, and took clinical care at St.Giles to a whole other level of compassion and expertise?
Now is your chance to work in our dynamic nursing team here at St.Giles.
At St.Giles you will be given support to be your very best clinician.
We have an established and highly motivated Clinical Care Team.
We’ll also give you opportunities to share your skills in a range of training environments.
a member of the Clinical Care Team, you would be an RN/EN located in
Launceston or Hobart. Your role centres on offering high quality,
clinical nursing support, to the St.Giles teams. You will undertake the
development of complex health care plans and associated training under
the direction of the Manager – Clinical Care (RN), and conduct staff
employment medicals. With the implementation of the NDIS, this
position has the opportunity to assist in the growth of nursing services
able to be delivered by St Giles.
This exciting role will provide you with opportunities to:
• develop a career in a specialised area – nursing support, disability and training education.
• focus on developing and delivering training to staff and participants in personal care, skin integrity, infection control, epilepsy and seizure management.
• work in a team environment that thrives on innovation and creativity
• work within an Organisation that values work-life balance and flexible work hours
• focus on quality service provision with dedicated support to manage scheduling and all NDIS administration
• job satisfaction and using your unique skills where they’re needed most – to support the choice and control of Tasmanians living with disability – matters to us.
- Registered or Enrolled Nurse – current AHPRA registration.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching others.
- Willingness to provide a range of internal training modules. We offer excellent facilities and resources, salary packaging and professional support and development.
Please click here to view the position description.
Applications must be submitted by close of business, Friday 23 April 2021, and should be forwarded to; firstname.lastname@example.org