IMPORTANT information about NDIS CANCELLATIONS
In light of COVID 19 the NDIA made some changes to their cancellation and pricing policies.
- participants will be required to give 10 business days’ notice for a cancellation if they want to avoid paying the full fee for a cancelled service
The price limits for some supports have been increased temporarily by 10%. These supports include:
- Assistance with Daily Life (excluding Supported Independent Living)
- Assistance with Social and Community Participation
- Improved Health and Wellbeing (excluding personal training)
- Improved Daily Living Skills
- St Giles implemented these changes from 25th March 2020.
Another change to cancellations is:
- providers will also be able to claim 100 percent of the agreed support price when a participant cancels a service at short notice
St Giles implemented these changes from 30th March 2020.