Changes to Therapy Services
Changes to Therapy Services – Effective Monday, March 29, 2020
St Giles is continually looking at ways to reduce the risk of COVID-19 to both our clients and staff.
As part of this we are making some changes to our allied health/therapy services. As of next week, Monday March 29, 2020, we will be moving all our appointments and therapy services to options that are not face to face where possible. This will mean that some therapy services are delivered via telehealth (using video), phone, email or other options. Your therapist will be in contact with you in the next couple of weeks to discuss what options are available.
FACE to FACE:
We will still be offering some face to face services where they are considered essential. If you see our therapists for a face to face appointment we are putting in place some extra measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19.
- Ask that you only attend with 1-2 support people and that siblings/other children not attend.
- Ask that you do not come into the building until it is your appointment time.
- Ask anyone who is attending with a client (including parent, carer) to sign in the visitors book when attending appointments (to allow us to contact people if needed)
- Ask you and other people attending with you to wash hands at the beginning of each appointment.
- When you arrive, ask you some questions in relation to COVID-19.
If you have any questions please contact your therapist or 1300 278 445