Physiotherapist positions – 1 FT/PT (negotiable) and 1 Temporary – Hobart, Tas.
We are looking for several motivated physiotherapists to join our physiotherapy and wider multi-disciplinary team in Hobart
We have several physiotherapist positions available (AHP levels 1/2/3):
1. Permanent position FT or PT by negotiation; and
2. Temporary 12 month position.
These role offer the successful applicants an opportunity to work in a dynamic team comprising physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, psychologists and therapy assistants.
The caseload is a mix of children and adults with a variety of diagnoses. You will work with clients and their families to achieve goals, with a Multi-D approach to therapy, and in a variety of settings including our Therapy Centre, homes, school and other community environments.
We also provide outreach services to some more rural areas in the south, allowing you to see more of our beautiful state
Our Gant St. Therapy Centre offers a well-equipped, bright, family friendly, modern space in which to work.
St Giles is a family friendly and flexible workplace.
Are you an individual who
- Has experience working with children and/or adults of varying and complex backgrounds (recognition is given to undergraduate experience)?
- Is focused on family centred practise?
- Has worked in a collaborative, adaptable and responsive team?
- Has some knowledge of NDIS?
- Is passionate to work to achieve the best outcomes for clients and their families?
Prior to commencing employment you will need the following
- Qualified physiotherapist
- AHPRA registration ( or ability to obtain)
- Current driving licence
- National Police Check
- Working with Vulnerable Persons Check ( child related activity)
Applications close Friday, 31st January 2020 and should be forwarded to
St Giles Society
PO Box 45
New Town 7008
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org